Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday or Super Book Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday is in two days! Okay, so I usually do cross-stitch or read on game day. Still, I don't want to hide in the comfy chair in my bedroom this year. The game is right here in Indiana, in The House That Manning Built. Welcome Eli! We love you both! And Tom, we welcome all Patriots too!

For you non-football types, I suggest you purchase and read my eBook, LENGTH OF DAYS - THE AGE OF SILENCE while the game is on. It's available as an eBook at www.bn.com and www.amazon.com and others at a new, friendlier eBook price.

You don't have an eReader? Both Barnes & Noble and Amazon have a free app to turn your computer or android into an eReader.

Even though the book is riveting, you won't miss the important parts of the football game. You can look up from my great book when your family and friends begin to cheer! You'll notice they will yell the loudest when one of the players is running toward an end-goal. I cheer when I see how many of you have found my blog! Thank you!

Our own goal on Super Bowl Sunday is to enjoy the company of family and friends while experiencing the action of Christiana and Jason who, in 2112, try to find a way to overturn the Length of Days laws, which will forever end the Never-Ending-Sleep. Those who have read my book tell me, "I couldn't put down!" Place LENGTH OF DAYS - THE AGE OF SILENCE on the winning side of the goal line in your day! Go2 www.bn.com or www.amazon.com and type in the title and my name.

Have a wonderful Super Book Sunday!
Doris Gaines Rapp
Copyright 2012 Doris Gaines Rapp
http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/DorisRapp-1207656-length-ofdays-the-age-silence/



No comments:

Post a Comment